系統有哪些 “ty"? 如 reusability 等
以下是 wikipedia 找到的定義
Accuracy: accuracy is the degree of closeness of a measured or calculated quantity to its actual (true) value.
Flexibility: it refers to designs that can adapt when external changes occur. Ex.
* Machine flexibility – The different operation types that a machine can perform.
* Material handling flexibility – The ability to move the products within a manufacturing facility.
* Operation flexibility – The ability to produce a product in different ways.
* Process flexibility – The set of products that the system can produce.
* Product flexibility – The ability to add new products in the system.
* Routing flexibility – The different routes (through machines and workshops) that can be used to produce a product in the system.
* Volume flexibility – The ease to profitably increase or decrease the output of an existing system.
* Expansion flexibility – The ability to build out the capacity of a system.
* Program flexibility – The ability to run a system automatically.
* Production flexibility – The number of products a system currently can produce.
* Market flexibility – The ability of the system to adapt to market demands.
Maintainability: the ease with which a software product can be modified in order to, correct defects, meet new requirements, make future maintenance easier, or cope with a changed environment.
* Short response time for a given piece of work
* High throughput (rate of processing work)
* Low utilization of computing resource(s)
* High availability of the computing system or application
* Fast (or highly compact) data compression and decompression
* High bandwidth / short data transmission time
Readability: is defined as reading ease, especially as it results from a writing style.
* Code readability
* Manual redability
Reliability: the ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
Reusability: is the likelihood a segment of source code can be used again to add new functionalities with slight or no modification.
Scalability: which indicates its ability to either handle growing amounts of work in a graceful manner, or to be readily enlarged.
Security: is the degree of protection against danger, loss, and criminals.